Keeping pace with the educational needs of our students and our city.
The Ballot Question
Support an operating levy increase to enable Saint Paul Public Schools to invest more in our schools and limit additional budget cuts.
A yes vote will maintain the current operating levy and provide an additional $475 per student.
- The Saint Paul Public District has been forced to cut more than $50 million from its budget in the past three years.
- The 2018-19 budget has required cuts of $17.2 million.
- Federal, state and local funding is not keeping pace with inflation or the educational needs of our students. Unfunded State and federal mandates continue to divert funds from classrooms.
Because our kids and our city deserve the best education we can provide.
Visit us often to learn more about the referendum campaign and how you can help.
Your donation will help us reach voters and win in November.
We are honored to have your support.
- Vote Yes for Saint Paul Kids can accept contributions in any amount
- Contributions to Vote yes for St. Paul Kids are not tax-deductible
- The campaign is required to report all contributions made by an individual or organization.
Thank you for your support!
Donate by Mail
Vote Yes for St. Paul Kids
847 Cook Ave E
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Please include your name, address, employer,
occupation, and phone number with your check.